Monday 14 November 2011

MY SCRIPT ABOUT 2 GIRLS AND A BOYFRIEND

EXT. BUS STOP-NIGHT
TORUS sits at the bus top. SHEY sits down next to her looking a bit worry
TORI:
SHAY what’s wrong?
               SHAY:
          Nothing just a bit worried
               TORI:
          Worried about what??
              SHAY: about chase and you
(With a sad face) about
              TORI:
Why you worried about me and chase..?
              SHAY:
          Well.. I don’t want to get in your business but...
              TORI:
          But what?
SHAY didn’t what to tell TORI that CHASE was cheating on her because she thought that TORI wasn’t gunna believe her.. in the past SHEY tried to tell TORI thing like this but she always thought that she was just trying to get in between her and her boyfriend.
              SHAY:
Well you no CHASE I think he’s cheating on you with NICKI.
             


TORI:
(ANGRY) SHAY you always tell me these things and they are always wrong y cant you stop thinking and stay out of my business.
              SHAY:
          (SAD FACE) But I’m only trying to look out for you.
              TORI:
Well stop trying because you always try to look out for me and I end up braking up with my boyfriend’s for no reason.
              SHAY:
Well if I should stop trying to look out for you I shod stop being your friend (she walks away)

What TORI didn’t know was that SHAY was not lying... that afternoon TORI got a text from CHASE that was not for her it was sent by mistake... TORI new that is was for someone els and that SHAY was not lying this time.
                    
  

           

1 comment:

  1. Merit
    Shana
    great script.
    You have used lots of good formatting so that it looks like a proper script/ You have used capitals for the character names and indented the dialogue so that it is easy to read

    To make this even better, think about how you write your business, (action). Write what we see on screen, not what someone is thinking. How do you show that a text was sent by mistake, or that Shay wasn't lying etc? How do you show that?

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete