Friday 23 November 2012

Evaluating my Presentation


Evaluating my presentation!

 

On Monday we worked in our gropes to present our presentation about or Mockumentary. During the presentation, the skills that I am most proud of are our team work/communication skills. I think that we used these skills well because we knew exactly when we were supposed to talk about and we didn’t talk over each other, we used these skills well because we made the presentation flow and we didn’t stop at each slide to see what we were going to say.

The other skill that I was pleased with was engaging the audience I am pleased with this because we done better than I thought we was going to do and we got some positive feedback.  

The skill that I didn’t use effectively was hand gestures and body movement for effect because I was not confident enough and I did not know what to say because I wasn’t in for the planning of the presentation. I could overcome this by writing down exactly what I needed to say

The people in my class room said that I need to develop in my public speaking skills and have a script and they also said the things that I done well was eye contact and explaining the character.

 

You have explained what you have done well clearly and, for some of questions, how you can improve them.

To improve, you should perhaps try and write in paragraphs. This way you can add some more detail, because you don’t have to stick exactly to the question, and your work will flow better.

No comments:

Post a Comment